After a few weeks of fatigue and emotionality, Ethan visited the pediatrician who did a quick finger prick. The Hematocrit came back immediately and very low, and he was admitted that afternoon to Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC). Within a couple of hours, Ethan was diagnosed with Leukemia, and two days later, he received a formal diagnosis of B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). Chemotherapy was started immediately, and we are on a 3 1/2 year road to recovery. I hope this blog can serve as window to his journey.
- 20,146 hits
- Follow Ethan's Leukemia Story on WordPress.com
- And finally, Ethan is DONE with treatment! February 28, 2018
- Last chemo at the hospital…24 more days of oral chemo to go! January 31, 2018
- I Can’t Believe It Has Been a Year! November 2, 2015
- 7 Weeks into Long-Term Maintenance…and 1 Week Back at School! September 7, 2015
- Ethan Started Long-Term Maintenance! July 20, 2015